In honor of baseball legend Yogi Berra, who passed away last week at age 90, a list of classic “Berra-isms” is well worth a thorough review– many of which warrant reuse (with proper attribution of course.) Below are five of 50, with the other 45 here. (Courtesy: USA Today)
1. When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
2. You can observe a lot by just watching.
3. It ain’t over till it’s over.
4. It’s like déjà vu all over again.
5. No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.
And the lists abound! But then, did he ever say most of the things he said? I can certainly relate to such an insightful yet simple statement. How about you?